<body>


Sunday, December 31, 2006

It`s the last day of year 2006......which means it`s also the last time for me to blog for this year.
Should I be thankful for all that has happened in the last 12 months or shd i be eager to look fwd to what is gonna happen in the near future ??

As we all looked back at all that has happened, I cannot say that i`m thankful but rather, fortunate that this yr is coming to an end...i`m apporaching the unknown year ahead, would it go my way, would it work against me....no one has the ans.

2006 will always be remembered as a year of anguish, despair, desperation as well as fun, excitement and pure pleasure.......what a year it has been for me.

The bike incident with that bitch........
The Kelong Trip, HK trip, China Trip......Monster wedding.....
Getting a new boss in army which i HATE....
Adapting to the changing world.....
Realised that, as time passes, nothing can be taken for granted.....I`m getting old and i muz start planning for the immediate future....

Thankful that i always have so many wonderful friends around me.....

lots more........

I don`t usually set a resolution/goal for myself coz i believe it`s crap !!

i shd just go with the flow but that doesn`t mean bow to reality but to strive hard for what i want....along the way during the months ahead, of course our goals would be different so why set ahead when you do not know what is going on ??


one thing for sure, I`m gonna get my Scuba Diving LICENSE !!! die die also gonna get it.....perhaps get my Class 4 & 5 liecense if i`ve the time and determination....

oh ya, maybe reduce the size of my cute little tummy, it`s a bit big thanks to the food and alcohol consumed...ha ha....

I`d love to use the word perhaps/if....which also means i don`t need to commit...it`s like i always tell my WOMAN, trina [Best friend] ......" i PROMISE i`ll TRY "....so did i just promise or did i just say i`ll try...hmm....i love playing with the mind......it`s such a complex play-ground.

Love is not something high on my priority.....
I can`t see myself committing to anyone or anything for the time being.....
I enjoy my life now and i wanna do things that i haven`t done before without the fear of being obligated to anyone...until i find the right one would i then retract my statments and be soaked in the atmosphere of love....

Nothing is fair in this world, if only time can forever stand still during the 1st and 2nd year of poly, wouldn`t it be perfect ??

Lastly, let`s usher in 2007 with a BANG !!

Here`s wishing one and all an advance HAPPY NEW YEAR......may you all have a blessed year ahead and hope everything goes well with everyone....esp for those like myself born in the year of the cuttest PIG ever !!! ha ha....

Cheers !!


Brought to you by the little-red-devil !! -11:41 AM