<body>


Saturday, January 27, 2007

I finally found sometime to update for my blog....desmond, plz enjoy ur bedtime story ok :)

These few dayz have been only the beginning of my hectic army life and it seems like it`s already HELL !!

I almost got myself charged and land myself in dention barrick (army jail) last thurs, I attempted to punch my 2nd warrent officer in the face but that indian was lucky coz my friends held me back...

Bloody bastard, I couldn`t find the DVD player needed for a fri event and i asked him where it was and he said he dunnoe...and i juz told him, " since u dunnoe, then why not we juz don`t do anything and wait "....he shouted at me for my attitude and plz dun ask me wat got into me.

I juz charged towards him even though i was running a high fever and given ATT C to go home rest but since i got so much work to do, i couldn`t go home rest and my boss din even bother helping...ask me finish work then go home rest !!!

I even had to work at 3 various places, Pasir Laba camp, mandai hill and at SAFRA Mt Faber until 830pm....shit !!!

I told him straight that he better watch his back....i`m not gonna cover his ass and let him take all my credit...


Incident 1 :

I was told to modify the handphone ear-piece and solder an additional Mic cable head so the speaker on the wall can be used to hear the conversation of the enemy or ourselves during the EXCERCISE.

Knn, who the hell knows how to do it man....but since i`m the technical specialist, i had to make it work...I experimented for almost the whole day and I had a date due by the end of the day b4 5pm to let my Major know if it`s possible or not.

Time was running out and where the FUCK was my boss, nowhere in sight...after understanding how it works...blah blah blah...I did it and of course everyone was pleased...!!

Next day, my boss came and out of nowhere told my Major and DYS3 that he GUIDED me and actually, he did one that works the way mine does but different way...

When i saw it, i knew it was done professionally and I juz said very loudly, "Sir, you got it done at SIM LIM and u didn`t do it, u juz paid someone to do it"....he tried to defend his embarassing self but eventually conceeded defeat and said, wat`s the diff, as long as can work can liaoz.

anyway, js know the story best...i told him more than wat i wrote...lol...but at least now he knows i`m not someone able to be pushed around and will listen to his command without thinking carefully !!

9 more months to go ORD, i can do it...!!

if i go on talking bout the BLACK piece of shit, it`s never ending so i shall change topic....

I juz came back from M`sia....weekly petrol session except for the fact that decided to check out some latest DVDs...i haven`t bought it for quite a while and i was so surprised i was able to buy all my current fav. movies that i`ve been looking fwd to get my hands on !!!!

best part, I only spend $30 singapore dollar on a full tank of petrol and 6 DVDs...actually it`s buy 5 get 1 free...ha ha...


Don`t try to borrow it from me until i say i`m done watching it, esp KEVIN !! understand ??



The DVDs that i bought, 4 out of six movies are Oscar award contenders....pretty amazing and i can`t wait to watch it but i`m too busy in camp to watch...

that doesn`t mean i`ll lend u all 1st...ha ha...unless...hmm...maybe i will...it all depends on who u are....


ON a lighter note, something funny happened at work ytd, i was at the coffee shop and this regular customer came and bought a packet of CIGARETTE and he din have a lighter and he borrowed from me.

I took one of the brand new lighter and voluntered to light it for him but i din know the FLAME was quite high and i accidentally burn his moustache...ha ha...damn funny sia !!

Samantha, I guessed we have to use the F.O.C tickets for some french movie or German films instead ok ??

Might be meeting FIONA tml for shopping...but have to re-confirm coz i`m juz afraid the rain dampen my spirit !!!!

TO THE CRAZY GANG, I`M PLANNING A TIM SUM BUFFET SOON, ANY OBJECTIONS ??
PLZ LET ME KNOW ASAP OK !! -LUV YA GUYS-



Brought to you by the little-red-devil !! -8:02 PM