Monday, March 12, 2007
I
was coincidentally juz chatting with my friend online....he juz went over to taiwan last weeks to prepare...prepare for wat...u all shd know i`m going taiwan for wat la....apparently, the new army directives are out, we`re not supposed to blog where we`re going for exercise and where`s our camp...so if u all wanna know more then ask me personally...ha ha..!!dun wanna be charged and get thrown into DB for blogging...7 more months...peservere !!all i can say is that, my friend says the food there quite nice..."XXX ji pa" very big piece for $2 only and when u hungry can call the food van come to camp outside and u buy...not bad huh...today, i had a 1/2 day training cum briefing bout being a vehicle commander when i go to R.O.C ( taiwan )....muz learn the diff road signs in taiwan and etc....i dun even know taiwan well and i`ve to be a vehicle commander...so weird...we`ll be given this so called, Veh commd pass so we`ll be eligible to be in charge...damn cool !!!juz a rude shock in the afternoon when i went for my medical appt at AH, my nyp buddy, jean sms me....anyone was in the same class as vivian ??besides js...who else knows her...??wellz, i`ve got a piece of sad news...her dad juz passed away...deepest condolances go out to her family and herself....i called her this afternoon, she seemed fine but how would be when such a thing happen ??she has always been strong, hope she`ll become stronger....here`s this poem i found online, entitled DADDY...hope she`ll like it if she ever gets to read my blog...My dearest daddy 'I love you', I think of you each day.I feel your arms around me, that's how I get through my days.Your looking down upon me,to guide me on my way,but its very hard without you, each and every day.People always tell me,the grieving will subside.But how can it get better,without you by my side.No matter how hard they try, to help me with this pain, I am all consumed by thinking,It will never be the same.I know one day we'll meet,in the Heavens up above.It's the one thing that helps me,to never forget your love.My dearest Daddy, I love you,Your with me every day.I will keep this love within me,until that beautiful day... anyway, i`m so so looking fwd to meeting my NYP buddies for tim sum on sat...heard it`s gonna be lots of fun...tim sum, cycling...and movie...!!!can`t wait....who`s confirm going huh ??
Brought to you by the little-red-devil !! -11:52 PM