<body>


Friday, July 13, 2007

Dear Diary,

It's Samz again.. Back blogging as Jordan's slave. I'm so glad Mousy been supportive of me not helping him blog. But for all your sake, I'll bear with it and wait for you guys to tell me Jordan's deepest secret and reveal it here.

But today nothing much had happen in this Boy's life. He went to east coast for some run with his campmates. Everyone been running for 14km. Only Jordan walked for 2km. Gosh! He's just simply lazy and cant get his ass moving. *I wish I was behind him to give him a hard kick which will prolly get him to move a little more* He just told me he made an effort... Erm.. To walk?!?!?! GOSH! If you din do that. I guess you'll be lying flat there huh???

Then he went to Alexandra Hospital, which my friend called it a hell when she was having attachment there. Anyway, he went there to check on his teeth. And found out that he had only one wisdom tooth. Now we know why he's been so nonsensical all the time. Understandable! So he's going to get it extracted on the 6th of August, so that we could "siam" the National Day parade that is being held by the camp. Since it's a big event and would be a big responsibility on him. So he "hum"and found an excuse that could let him off for a week. But too bad, I'll be having steamboat to celebrate my birthday. Opps! Someone wont be able to eat. Sad!!!

And also a visit to the clinic, cause he's been having that big ucler for weeks and it aint going to heal. Prolly infection. But the doc says he's lacking of multivitamin. Gosh!!! Eat so much, yet lack of vitamins. So what have you been eating, brother????? Junk food ar? *evil laugh* And ucler is a sign of heatiness and he still can eat chicken rice loh. Yst we went to northpoint for teppanyaki. He's jus POWER!!!! Or rather I say MADNESS!!!! But he says the med is super effective, cause it numbs the ucler and eating chilli now aint hurting it. SIAO! Still wanna experiment, sekali later more uclers come out... *touch wood*

Finally, the boyee got post out from his current camp to another branch of this same camp. *got difference meh?* Anyway, he changed from a technical specialist to a Clerk-cum-PA for his commander. So he wont be seeing anymore of that "pain in the ass" black shit *he asked me to type that, I'm not racist people!!!*. Happy for you too.. So the happy Jordan is once again back.. YEA-YEEEE!!!!!

Time for some music...



He thinks this is good music. But I seriously think it sucks.. HAHAHAHA!!! So what do you think?? Tag the board to let us know.

I'm screaming away, yet he's dancing away.. The song is causing pain to my ears!!!! Someone please help me...


Brought to you by the little-red-devil !! -8:47 PM