Thursday, July 12, 2007
Hey readers,
This is Samz, Jordan's new secretary-cum-editor for the day. Gosh! Can't believe I'm suppose to do this for the next 2 weeks since he's taking his exams. Why didn't I make him do it for me when I was having mine. Fa*ked up shit!!!!
Anyway, Jordan wanna thank Yi Yan a.k.a Bajie for sending Dounut Factory to him yesterday at 1130pm. And this pig is already sleeping. You shouldn't have done that babe! Anyway, he wanna thank you lots lots!!! And he called to boast to me. How nice! I've been craving for it since yesterday. But it's alright now, cause Jordan's brother went to queue for it this afternoon and I'm getting my share. Thanks brother! Thanking your brother on behalf of Keline too.
Jordan had requested to his superior's superior that he wanna be post out from his current post in camp. Cause our dear boyee here is being pushed by his understudy to the limit. And he can no more face the "*ndian" guy. Racist huh?! Wateva~* Prolly that guy is really a pain in the ass. I wont know. But I sure know he's on the verge of bashing him up. So I guess getting a new post at a new place would be the best choice. If everything goes well, he will be post to be a clerk and changing from a technical specialist to a typerwriter specialist. Super "eng" as usual.
And he wants me to do a formal apology to Poy in the entry cause I missed him out while editing the blogskin. Okay. Here it goes. I'm sorry I left you out. But it's up already. I know I'm efficient. Anyway, I'll make sure the boss here will vet very carefully everytime I do an update.
Time for him to vet again....
This is how the boss wanna say hi to all..
Hopefully I din miss anything out.
hey READERS, for improvement...plz tag jordan`s blog so i know how i can make the entries more interesting.....
you all can also find my blog on the right...the LESBIAN pix...ha ha...so cool !!
Brought to you by the little-red-devil !! -12:44 AM