Saturday, July 21, 2007
It's emo samz. Back to blog for boss.. Gosh!!!
I'm in my emo state, but boss cant be bother and still wants me to blog for him. So EVIL!!!!! Mousy, remember our agreement. We'll combine power and bully Jordan.. HAHAHA~*
Anyway, he's having his last paper on wednesday and he's super stressed out now. But on thursday we're going on our diving trip. SO FUN!!!! Finally.. But I'm sick again. Gosh!! My body just hates me to go diving lah. Din happen when I went for my kayaking thou'.. Opps! I'm turning this into my blog entry. Back to BOSS.....
He went back to camp for duty on friday around 11 plus since his campmates are staying in camp till that time cause they were having some event or something. Cant remember~* And I got 3 missed call from him last night. But didn't answer to any of it. Sorry ar~*
all he did was go camp, sleep and then next day someone came and take over his duty...like that also can???
Shit!! Mental block. I dunnoe what I should be blogging next. But whatever lah....
He's just so stressed out!!!!!!!!
Emo Samz signing out~*
Brought to you by the little-red-devil !! -11:13 PM