Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Jordan with Pressie
Jordan and Sam
Hey people..
It's Samantha, Jordan's good buddy again. Since someone's so busy to update his blog. I'm here to do a short one for him. It's been like donkey years since he met me. UGH!
So today we FINALLY met for a short dinner at serangoon gardens, Chomp Chomp. We were craving for the famous Sting Ray, Sotong ane Kang Kong. But I guess we were kinda suay today, since the good stalls are all closed. So we're left with the lousy ones to choose from. Kinda sad thou'.
The lousy ones are really inedible. SHUCKS!!! I'm so so not satisfied now. I need to go back soon to eat the good one.
Now I'm so bloated with so much yucky food in me... HAHAHA! Pardon my whining.
Anywayz, it's nice to meetup with this busy man. And start being his personal assistant to update his blog again. So if you guys got anything that you want me to state in the blog. Can lemme know as well. *smug*
Hope you like the present!
Brought to you by the little-red-devil !! -9:59 PM